Red Barn offers construction management services to oversee the following tasks related to the site development and utility infrastructure projects that are led by our experienced staff with over 25 years of experience. The services we provide are as follows:
- Construction management – Coordinate and monitor all site infrastructure construction activities.
- Construction administration – Conduct weekly progress meetings, meeting minutes, monthly photos & reports including work progress to date, percent completion, amount of contract spent, reviewed schedules, approve pay applications.
- Construction Observation/Inspection
- Engineer of Record
- Record Drawings
- Contract Review
- Document Control
- Pay Request Application Review
- Solicit Bids
- Change Orders
- Photos (including aerial imaging with Red Barn’s Survey/UAV Mapping Group)
- Tracking and Scheduling Inspections through MyBuildingPermit.com
Projects completed by Red Barn:
- Woodway Residence Bluff Stabilization
- Vertical World North
- All projects at Red Barn that have a construction support services (CSS) are overseen by the Construction Management Group.
Contact us for more information on our solutions for managing engineering structures. We serve clients in Seattle, Washington, and throughout the state.