Support to Clients
Red Barn helps owners identify the best delivery method early in the project, whether it’s design-build, design-bid-build, or general contracting/construction management (GC/CM). We use our proprietary weighting system that weighs risk, quality, schedule, and market conditions to identify the right method for your project.
The CM team works with the design team for constructability reviews. Our reviews add value to the project and identify clarity to the bid documents to lower costs.
Our CM team capably handles construction administration, inspection, documentation, pre-construction, change order processes and claims support.
Our firm has a strong CM inspection team that knows processes and can blend well within an agency. We are well-versed in SiteTracker, SharePoint and Unifier. We support local jurisdictions and require quality in standards. We build relationships with the contractors to ensure they are performing per local jurisdiction standards.
Our environmental team is trained to work on large transit and heavy civil construction projects and oversee compliance. We have fish biologists and wetland scientists who coordinate with the regulators and provide the proper documentation.
• Arterials & Traffic Signal Construction Oversite
• Bridge Construction Management
• Change Control
• Constructability Review
• Construction Inspection - Rail, Electrical, Civil, Structures
• Cost Evaluation & Estimating
• Field Inspection Document Control
• Fish Habitat Restoration Inspection/CM
• Inspections & Special Inspection Oversight
• Office Engineering
• Paving HMA or Concrete Construction Oversite
• Project Accounting
• Project Management
• Resident Engineers & Construction Engineers
• Storm, Sewer & Watermain Management
• Street Lighting/Telecom Construction Oversite
• Transit Facilities Management