Our civil team is comprised of civil engineering professionals offering full-service expertise in site development, public works projects and transit jobs.
Communication: Constant open and transparent communication is what sets us apart from the rest. Our team has experience with various project types and ensures a seamless collaboration with designers.
Technical: We know the regulations inside and out, from ADA standards to local stormwater regulations. Horizontal control for connecting utilities and pavement is key to working with the contractor. We offer specifications in multiple formats - CSI, SpecsIntact, APWA, and modifications to special municipal provisions.
Staffing & Schedules: In addition to the communication, we have project managers working within the schedules to keep consistent staff on the project from the beginning to the end.
Field Services & Safety: The civil team is CESCL-certified and OSHA-10hr trained to see the project through completion. We are here to help your project go smoothly and to bring peace of mind through the process.
Civil engineering services:
• ADA restoration
• Bioretention design
• Capital project prioritization
• CESCL certified
• Green stormwater infrastructure
• Hydraulic design
• Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling
• NPDES/MS4 permitting
• Public utility planning
• Pump station design and rehabilitation
• Sanitary sewer design and upgrades
• Site development, layout, and design
• Stormwater improvements, monitoring, and design
• Transit and transportation design
• Trenchless design/bore profiles
• Utility infrastructure
• Value engineering
• Water system plan updates and design